We work to support emotional well-being through connection with nature.
- We work with the general public to provide fun, informative and therapeutic immersion in nature
- We work with children and families with low incomes who face many barriers to accessing nature
Our sessions give children and adults a sense of mastership of new skills and open up new areas of play for children and families. We hope to inspire by showing parents and children things they can do for free outdoors.
- We work with corporate staff using nature to support leadership development
- We work with outdoor professionals to support leadership development and the development of person centred services
Our outdoor consultation supports individuals in undertaking reflection and change, utilising nature as an office from which to consider working practice.
How we work
We work from natural sites across London in a range of habitats including gardens, parks, woodland, wetland and heathland.
Our staff base includes a range of professional backgrounds including, forest school practitioners, bushcraft experts, psychotherapists, youth workers, coaches, artists and film makers.
Who we work with
We work with a wide range of people living in cities including;
- Youth and Community groups
- Public and private sector staff