People of Colour in Community with Nature
Join us and become part of a community of people of colour who gather in nature for fun, to learn and feel good!
A membership with Wild in the City provides you with easy ways to enjoy good company and fresh air, exploring nature in London and beyond.
We keep course participant numbers small to allow intimacy of connection to nature and each other.
We’re creating a secure base for people of colour in nature.
We invite members to be proactive in co-creating a culture of respect, self awareness and honesty. We hold boundaries against anti-social behaviour, including passive aggression.
Membership gives you free access to two events* a month, receiving a reduction compared to non subscriber prices. Membership gives you;
- two free nature events a month*
- (A free walk on the first Sunday of the month and a second free nature event usually priced £5-£15)
- free t- shirt
- discount on courses, retreats, camps and talks
- priority booking
- first look at our e-zine, podcasts and films
- be part of a community meeting in real life
*events included within the membership benefit are marked as ‘Free for Members’ in the listings. Some of our events are not included within this offer.
As a non profit, your membership fee not only provides you with exciting nature experiences, it help us provide wider engagement within our commnunities, creating stronger bridges into nature for all.
How to join
You can choose to pay for your membership yearly or monthly. Membership provides you with free and/or reduced fees and priority notification and booking; however you must still book onto an event in advance via our website.
All of our events carry a disclaimer regarding personal conduct and group safety. We reserve the right to turn away individuals acting in a way which is disruptive or puts group safety as risk.
In becoming a member you are agreeing to our Terms of Service and give consent to us using your information in these ways;
1) To communicate with you about your membership and Wild in the City, through occasional emails notifying you of news and events
2) To understand where our members are based so that we can tailor our marketing and events